Long-term Paddler Development
Our long-term development programmes are usually 1:1 or with a very small group of paddlers who know each other well. Ideally sessions will happen at regular intervals, but we also recognise life gets in the way and we are happy to work around your other commitments and construct a plan that ultimately works for you.
Outside of the practical on-the-water sessions we encourage review meetings on Zoom, as well as participation in online theory courses. And of course, we’re always happy to speak on the phone of for you to get in touch by email. All in all, we offer a well supported package to help you work towards your paddling goals.
If you’re wondering what your goal might be, here are some examples:
- To build confidence and develop practical skills to become an independent paddler
- Working towards a British Canoeing qualification
- Support if you’re working to develop skills and expertise prior to a big trip
- £220 per day for 1:1 sessions
- £105 per day to join in any scheduled group sessions already in the calendar