Lee is an outdoor adventure activity lecturer at West Highland Collage in Broadford.
- BCU Level 3 Surf Kayak Coach
- BCU Moderate Water Endorsement
- BCU 5 Star (Advanced) Sea Kayak Leader
- Mountain Instructor Award
- Lecturer in Outdoor Adventure at West Highland College UHI
He really enjoys sea kayaking because it is a fine mode of transport to explore the fabulous Highlands and Islands; seeing the mountains from the water adds a new perspective to familiar landscapes. Sea kayaking is also a very good way of getting close to wildlife.
Lee also enjoys mountaineering and mountain biking and also has qualifications in both these activities. He takes great pleasure in passing over skills to people who just want to try something different, or to get better at something they enjoy.